Saturday, July 13, 2013

Zombie Barbie Doll Cake- Cake Decorating- Tutorial

Learn how to make a quick and fun Zombie Barbie In this fun                                                   Tutorial Video

http://youtu.be/3-GliJ57qrA
More fun with Barbie! Even though I am not really a big Zombie fan, I thought this would be a lot of fun and it was! I wanted it to look like Barbie was coming up out of a graveyard . I used a quick icer tip with a bag striped with green and brown. I created ledges with it to place the tombstones in. The Tombstones are made of royal icing. I used some crushed Oreo for the dirt and coconut for the grass.

I used a "Ken" shirt and cut it up and burnt parts of it. Then I used some food coloring to "dirty" it further.

I "zombied" her face with some eyeliner and red food coloring. Her hair is full of eye shadow, food coloring and hairspray. It was a fun experiment and my zombie fans love it:)


See the whole thing on this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment